Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Who am i?

A question i ask myself. I am a fraction of the person I want to be. A fraction of the person i dread the most. A fraction of the people that is in my life. And a fraction of myself is actually me.

The things in my life has inflicted me in ways i dont even realize. The present choices i make for my future has to do with my past. Everything I do is connected, i may not be able to explain how or why, but it should make sense to those more complicated then me.

Like every other person i have my problems. Family,friends, lover... The thing that pulls you apart from everyone is the way you handle the problems. Avoiding it only causes more problems. Facing it makes you stronger...or so they say. But every time you go through the same thing it hurts just as much as it did the last.

No comments: